Ideal for roof level tarp operation, really appreciated at wooden bulk transportation the direct command mechanical tarp system is hand-operated from a footbridge or trailer deck. Its unique features make it quite remarkable: easy anchoring, versatile system and weatherproof guarantee. The simplicity of operation of the direct command mechanical tarp system makes it easy for the driver to open and close the tarp. The stainless steel door locks developed by ElCargo is essential for the ease of use and effectiveness of lock.
Like all ElCargo’s mechanical tarp systems, the 201 can be fitted to almost any open top trailers. It offers the same benefits as all of ElCargo’s systems: water tightness, the toughness of their anchoring hooks, easy and quick to operate, and most of all, sizable fuel economy by as much as 14.93%. Versatile, they can handle any type of bulk transportation like sand, grain, hazmat, etc. ElCargo systems protect your cargo from bad weather, while also protecting the environment.
- Manual operation from a foot bridge or trailer deck
- Aluminum winding, center and anchoring tube
- Stainless steel hand crank and fastening mechanism
- Internal rear tensionner for stable rolling up
- Approximate weight for 53′ system: 80 kg (175 lbs)
- Ideal for transporting product on flat top trailer
- Unmatched customer service
- Fits most open roof trailers
- Easy anchoring, no need for straps
- Weatherproof cargo protection
- Fuel saving by as much as 14.93%
- 3-year warranty against all manufacturing defects
- 21-ounce vinyl tarp and built-in reinforcement at contact point increase life
- Complete color line