Operating device provided with a crank handle coupled with a universal joint at the winding tube. Recommended for handling small to medium size tarps. Like all ElCargo systems, tensioning springs are installed in the winding tube for ease of use.
Direct Command Manual Tarp System 201
Like all ElCargo’s tarp systems, the 201 can be fitted to almost any straight body. It offers the same benefits as all of ElCargo’s systems: water tightness, the toughness of their anchoring hooks, easy and quick to operate, and most of all, sizable fuel economy. Versatile, they can protect any type of bulk transportation including sand, grain, hazmat, etc. ElCargo systems protect your cargo from bad weather, while also protecting the environment.
- Manually operated at the ground level
- Aluminum winding, center and anchoring tube
- Internal front tensionner for stable rolling up
- Approximate weight for 18′ system: 65 kg (145 lbs)
- Unmatched customer service
- Fits most open roof straight body trucks
- Easy anchoring, no need for straps
- Weatherproof cargo protection
- Fuel saving
- 3-year warranty against all manufacturing defects
- 21-ounce vinyl tarp and built-in reinforcement at contact point increase life
- Complete color line